The Vogue Paris Operation Seduction issue is available in three collectible covers that feature icons Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Lara Stone. Pick your favorite or collect all three that feature an identical pose by the three models.
Sporting leather trench coats and thigh-high hosiery, the models sit seductively for a shoot by legendary photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. While Kate Moss can be described as one of the world's most recognized supermodels, Daria Werbowy has managed to blur the lines between commercial and edgy success with a endless list of campaigns and magazine covers that feature both classically elegant and daring features.
Lastly, supermodel Lara Stone has redefined the size of the average supermodel and has gained fame for a curvier figure that has landed her starring roles in lingerie ads and men's magazine editorials across the globe.
The Vogue Paris Operation Seduction Issue Features Three Icons
1. Collectible Covers - The rise of collectible covers presents an opportunity for magazines and brands to create limited edition products and generate excitement among consumers.
2. Iconic Supermodels - The popularity of iconic supermodels offers an opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate and create exclusive collections featuring these influential figures.
3. Size Diversity - The embrace of size diversity in the modeling industry opens up opportunities for inclusive fashion brands to cater to a broader range of body types and promote body positivity.
1. Magazines - The trend of collectible covers allows magazines to engage readers and drive sales by offering limited edition and highly sought-after editions.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the popularity of iconic supermodels to create exclusive collaborations and boost brand visibility and desirability.
3. Lingerie - The rise of curvier supermodels like Lara Stone presents an opportunity for lingerie brands to showcase diverse body types and appeal to a wider customer base.