Famed photographer Gilles Bensimon shot Karlie Kloss hitting the slopes in the 'Hors Piste' editorial for Vogue Paris' November 2014 issue. The editorial's title translates to "off-track," suggesting that Kloss is treading on the path less traveled, to reference Robert Frost.
Fashion editor Claire Dhelens dressed Kloss in a series of luxurious designer wear from Celine to Ralph Lauren. Kloss looks like the most glamorous skier on this side of the slope, decked out in fur stoles, sequinned pants and high-tech goggles. Kloss experiments with color -- first trying an all-white ensemble, followed by an all-black outfit, before gradually introducing some color.
The creative team was rounded out by hair stylist Damien Boissinot, who provided Kloss with a bouncy, high ponytail, and makeup artist Christelle Cocquet, who went opted for heavy eyeliner and bronzer.
Karlie Kloss is a Couture Ski Bunny in Vogue Paris' November Issue
1. Luxury Ski Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop high-end and fashionable ski clothing and accessories that combine style and function.
2. Adventure Editorial Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unique and captivating photo shoots that showcase outdoor adventure and unconventional locations.
3. Colorful Ski Ensembles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design ski outfits that incorporate bold colors and patterns for those looking to make a statement on the slopes.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce new materials and technologies into the fashion industry to enhance the performance and style of ski apparel.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative techniques and equipment for capturing visually stunning adventure-based editorials.
3. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create makeup and skincare products specifically tailored for outdoor activities, such as skiing, to provide long-lasting performance and protection.