The Vogue Latin America February 2014 cover shoot is a playfully clean-cut and feminine editorial that introduces refreshing fashion for the upcoming spring season. Shot in studio against both white walls and patterned wallpaper, the outfits are made for women who are looking to brighten up their wardrobes, possibly with a slew of pastel pieces from the likes of Antonio Berardi, Dior and Miu Miu.
Titled 'Ilusion Grafica,' which means 'Graphic Illusion' in Spanish, the Vogue Latin America February 2014 cover shoot stars top model Anna Selezneva. The blonde beauty posed in front of photographer Nagi Sakai's lens for the generally minimalist photoshoot. The looks were styled by Sarah Gore Reeves of BRIDGE Artists with makeup by Niki M’nray and hair by Roberto Di Cuia.
The Vogue Latin America February 2014 Issue Stars Anna Selezneva
1. Patterned Wallpaper Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing sustainable and customizable wallpaper designs for fashion-forward consumers.
2. Spring Fashion Trends - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing innovative and eco-friendly materials for spring fashion collections.
3. Minimalist Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating minimalist and visually striking editorial concepts using new technologies and unconventional models.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating augmented reality technology into the fashion industry to enhance the overall shopping experience.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating smart home technology and sustainable materials into interior design products and services.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing advanced camera technologies to capture minimalist and high-quality editorial shots.