This Vogue Korea February 2014 shoot looks like it was taken straight out of the pages of an animated series.
Featuring futuristic and eclectic ensembles, the 'A Doll House' editorial is full of ideas for new and interesting outfits if you feel like you've just been recycling your wardrobe over and over again. The overall color scheme of the shoot seems to be bathed in a twilight shade of blue, and while the pieces modeled feature all the colors of the rainbow, they tend to focus on different shades of purple. Styled by Ye Young Kim, model Kasia Struss wears a revealing slit dress with purple moon boots accented with flowers as well as a purple body suit completed with sky high black booties. The Vogue Korea February 2014 editorial was shot by Rafael Stahelin.
This Vogue Korea February 2014 Editorial Features Eclectic Fashion
1. Futuristic Fashion - The shoot presents creative opportunities for fashion designers to explore bolder and more unconventional designs inspired by futuristic elements.
2. Anime-inspired Styles - The anime-inspired styles modeled in the shoot can inspire retailers to design collections that cater to consumers who enjoy whimsical, animated-inspired fashion.
3. Eclectic Outfits - The eclectic outfits showcased in the editorial can inspire retailers to curate unpredictable and unique combinations of clothing in their collections.
1. Fashion Retail - The shoot presents an opportunity for the fashion retail industry to design and market bolder and more unusual pieces that appeal to consumers seeking unusual styles.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can take inspiration from the shoot's unconventional and futuristic style elements to create unique and engaging collections.
3. Photography - The unique style of the shoot presents an opportunity for photographers to experiment with creatively merging elements of animation and fashion photography in their own work.