The title of the Vogue Gioiello September 2012 editorial, 'Enchanting, Sparkling and Flying,' is more than appropriate. It describes the photoshoot perfectly. Enchanting with its whimsical nature, sparkling with all the sequins and flying thanks to the butterfly accessories, the editorial is breathtaking both visually and fashionably.
Lensed by photographer Kevin Mackintosh, the Vogue Gioiello September 2012 editorial invites people to "drift away in a dreamy flap of wings." All a woman needs to do is add some of these fairy tale touches to their wardrobes. Fashion editor Enrica Ponzellini shows that fall can be a magical time. She outfits model Soo Joo in fanciful pieces that will turn any girl into a fairy princess. The looks were perfected by makeup artist Tiziana Raimondo and hairstylist Franco Argento.
The Vogue Gioiello September 2012 Photoshoot Stars Soo Joo
1. Whimsical Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of fairy tale touches and enchanted elements in clothing designs for a magical and fantastical fashion experience.
2. Butterfly Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative butterfly-inspired accessories that can add a whimsical and ethereal touch to any outfit.
3. Dreamy Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create visually captivating and fantasy-inspired editorials that transport viewers into a dreamy world of fashion.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to incorporate whimsy, sparkle, and enchantment into fashion designs and collections.
2. Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent unique and imaginative accessories, such as butterfly-inspired pieces, that can add a touch of fantasy to any ensemble.
3. Editorial Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with dreamy and fantastical concepts in editorial photography to captivate and inspire audiences.