It is not often that a person will come across an extremely elegant dame only to note that she has some very greasy hair; well, that is exactly what readers will witness in the Vogue China October 2012 cover shoot. Chinese actress Li Bing Bing has been given a bit of a grunge edge thanks to her greased down tresses. Strangely enough, the shellac locks add a slickness that accentuate her regal look.
The Vogue China October 2012 cover shoot was shot by photographer Chen Man. Fashion editor Yoyo Yao styled the photoshoot, outfitting the short-haired beauty in jewel-toned pieces from the likes of Ralph Lauren, Haider Ackermann, Gucci and Giorgio Armani. Hairstylist Bon and makeup artist Tony Lee finished the looks.
The Vogue China October 2012 Cover Shoot Stars Actress Li Bing Bing
1. Grungy Hair - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new hair products or techniques that create a desirable grunge look without the greasiness.
2. Jewel-toned Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create sustainable and affordable alternatives to jewel-toned clothing that can be mass-produced.
3. Short Hair Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent innovative tools or methods for styling short hair that enhance its natural beauty and versatility.
1. Hair Care Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop greasy hair remedies or revolutionary hair styling products that work well with different hair types.
2. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a platform that connects emerging designers with consumers looking for unique and affordable jewel-toned fashion pieces.
3. Beauty Tools and Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design specialized tools and accessories for maintaining and styling short hair, catering to the needs of this growing trend.