Easter is still a few months away, but Vogue China is raving about Anna Sui’s tremendous use of color in a past show fashion show.
While other magazines are looking to next season’s collections by designers who paraded their spring/summer looks down their runways, rich in color fit for the Easter Bunny, Vogue China was looking back to 2007. Not only were Anna Sui’s fashions bursting with color, but she had her models strut down the catwalks with colored hair. The gallery shows a few looks Vogue China put together, which includes everything from electric cobalt blue locks to softly streaked mains in pastel shades.
Vogue China Loves Anna Sui's Vibrantly Colored Locks
1. Colorful Hair Trend - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in hair care products and salon services designed to help people experiment and maintain brightly colored hair.
2. Retro Fashion Trend - There is a room for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry in regards to bringing back retro styles with a modern twist.
3. Fashion Inspiration From Past Collections - There is a need for a more sustainable and regenerative fashion industry, which can be achieved by turning to past collections for new inspiration.
1. Haircare Products - There is an opportunity to create haircare products that help maintain bright and vibrant hair colors for a longer period of time.
2. Salon Services - There is an opportunity for salons to offer more unique and adventurous hair coloring services that cater to a wider range of customers.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can find inspiration from past collections to bring back retro styles with a modern twist.