Vladimir Gusev just made me very glad I cut my hair. Not only do these photos look painful and weird, but the idea of having someone eat the backside of my head just freaks me out.
But you know what they say, it isn’t good art unless it bothers you a little.
Check out a more detailed look of the art from the talented Vladimir Gusev above. Also, be sure to check out other hair-raising finds on Trend Hunter below.
Introducing Vladimir Gusev and the Interlocking Locks of Hair
1. Interlocking Locks of Hair - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to integrate hair as a medium in art and design.
2. Hair-raising Finds - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unique and unconventional products or experiences related to hair.
3. Painful and Weird Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Challenge traditional notions of beauty and provoke a strong emotional response through unconventional art forms.
1. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine different artistic mediums and techniques to create unconventional and thought-provoking artworks.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative products or services that cater to unique hair-related needs and preferences.
3. Entertainment and Events - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create interactive experiences or performances that incorporate hair as a central element, providing a captivating and memorable event.