VK Energy Bars offer an easy way to get a mega-dose of B12 and sustained energy, as the bars boast 1,000% of the daily value of Vitamin B12. Unlike many sweet and sugary energy bars, these ones are based on three savory main ingredients: rosemary, olive oil and chickpea flour. In the bars, rosemary is not only flavorful and herbaceous but as a natural preservative to increase the stability and shelf life of the nourishing, B12-rich energy bars.
These new energy bars were created by chef Vikki Krinsky, star of CBS and Hulu’s Recipe Rehab. As Krinsky is very familiar with working with celebrities who need clean sources of energy, the wholesome bars have the potential to be consumed as an alternative to caffeine.
VK Energy Bars Provide 1,000% of the Daily Value of Vitamin B12
1. Mega-dose B12 - Opportunity for creating energy products that provide a high concentration of Vitamin B12 for sustained energy.
2. Savory Energy Bars - Innovation opportunity to develop energy bars with savory ingredients as an alternative to sweet and sugary options.
3. Natural Preservatives for Shelf Life - Potential for using natural preservatives like rosemary to increase stability and shelf life of B12-rich energy products.
1. Health and Wellness - Market potential for health and wellness industry to develop B12-enriched products for sustained energy.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for the food and beverage industry to create innovative, savory energy bars as an alternative to traditional options.
3. Natural Ingredients and Preservatives - Innovation potential in the natural ingredients and preservatives industry to support B12-rich energy products with effective natural preservation methods.