Copenhagen-based startup Blux launched the VIZOR Blue Light Glasses in association with esports organization Astralis. The blue light gaming glasses are designed to promote health, sleep, and productivity by filtering blue light from digital screens. This filtering process naturally reduces and prevents eye strain leading to headaches and migraines.
The VIZOR Blue Light Glasses are made with premium quality materials. The glasses are made up of a carbon fiber frame, titanium temples, and rubber tip ends. The VIZOR Blue Light Glasses come in four styles, Ultimate, Blade, Stealth, and Volt, and range in color. There are both prescription and non-prescription models available. The VIZOR Blue Light Glasses are currently sold through Blux's Kickstarter campaign. The glasses can be purchased for up to 55% off the retail price until June 11th, 2021.
Image Credit: Blux
The VIZOR Blue Light Glasses Protect Gamers from Digital Screens
1. Blue-light-blocking Glasses - The rise of blue-light-blocking glasses presents an opportunity for brands across various industries to protect their consumers' eye health.
2. Digital Eye Strain Solutions - The increasing concerns about digital eye strain create an opportunity for innovation within the healthcare industry relating to eye health and beyond.
3. Gamers' Health and Wellness - The development of the VIZOR Blue Light Glasses show a trend towards prioritizing the health and wellness of gamers and the opportunity for disruption in the gaming industry with new health-related products.
1. Eyewear Industry - The blue-light-blocking glasses market presents a disruption opportunity for eyewear brands to expand their product line and improve consumer eye health.
2. Healthcare Industry - The increasing demand for digital eye strain solutions shows an opportunity for healthcare providers to offer innovative services and products for their patients.
3. Gaming Industry - The development of the VIZOR Blue Light Glasses highlights the potential for disruption and innovation in the gaming industry with the introduction of health-focused products.