The Vizio E0i-B television is being touted as the best value of 2014 by Cnet. Considering that it boasts better picture quality than many of the expensive alternatives currently on the market, that is saying a lot. Yet the Vizio E0i-B also comes in a stylish package that ensures people feel as though they own a top-of-the-line TV rather than one closer to the bottom -- at least in terms of price.
Equipped with local dimming, the Vizio E0i-B "evinces deep black levels with little to no blooming and great bright-room performance," writes Cnet. Yet its color accuracy and video processing as well as poor sound quality are not on par with its competitors. Yet at the end of the day, the Vizio E0i-B television offers a big bang for very few bucks.
Vizio E0i-B Offers Picture Quality Rivalling Expensive Alternatives
1. Affordable TV Trends - Offering high picture quality at lower prices as a trend for 2014 and beyond.
2. Rising Competition Trends - Increased competition from affordably priced TV brands driving innovation in picture quality for premium brands.
3. Smart TV Trends - The rise of affordable smart TVs as a consumer trend, driving innovation in user experience and app development.
1. Consumer Electronics Industry - Offering competitively priced products that match the performance of premium brands can be a disruptive innovation that challenges the market leaders.
2. Streaming Services Industry - Smart TV trends are driving innovation in app development and user experience, with potential for partnerships with affordable TV brands.
3. Retail Industry - Penetrating new markets with affordably priced high-quality TV brands can provide a disruptive opportunity for retail brands.