Photographer Aaron Michael captures 'Alien Motel', a vivid fashion story that is lensed for the pages of Glassbook Magazine. Its gorgeous stars are Lara Lill from RISE Model Management and Melanie Blankenship from Modelogic Wilhelmina.
Both Lara and Melanie channel couture-clad tourists in the series that transforms mundane tasks like drinking from a water cooler into a sultry and extravagant affair. The models pose stiffly and take movement cues from cyborgs, hence the shoot's 'Alien Motel' name.
Styling for this image series is courtesy of Katherine Taylor who also creates the shoot's hair and make-up looks. Katherine dresses her model muses in vivid fashions from labels like Tu Le, Felicia Williams and Mangled Courtesan by April Johnston. Moreover, this editorial's beauty looks are kept clean and futuristic to match its fashion picks.
Image Credit: Aaron Michael
Models are Chic Tourists in Glassbook Magazine's Vivid Fashion Story
1. Futuristic Fashion Editorials - Fashion editorials that combine clean and futuristic beauty looks with vivid clothes.
2. Cyborg-inspired Photography - Photography that takes cues from cyborgs to create alien, futuristic motifs.
3. Sultry Everyday Imagery - Images that transform mundane tasks into sultry, extravagant affairs.
1. Fashion and Beauty - Advancements in fashion and beauty that create clean, futuristic, and vivid looks.
2. Photography and Videography - Opportunities in creating photographs and videos that combine futuristic and otherworldly motifs to generate awe-inspiring imagery.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Opportunities to disrupt mundane everyday experiences and create immersive, extravagant experiences for tourists.