The Viva!Moda Zen Noir photoshoot features a glammed up version of Julia Restoin Roitfeld. Fame has long been attached to the model's name due to her mother Carine Roitfeld. The magazine's subsequent interest in her lineage and talent is consequently of little surprise.
Zen Noir focuses on the luxurious side of the cold months. As this editorial will be placed in the Winter 2012/2013 issue of Viva!Moda, stylist Agnieszka Scibior drew the attention of readers to fur shawls, floor-length dresses and tailored trench coats. These were all embellished with transparent lace, gilded material and multiple layers of fabric, distinguishing the ensembles as glitzy and certainly fabulous. This is fitting with Roitfeld's deep ties to the fashion industry.
Thre Viva!Moda Zen Noir Photoshoot is Over the Top
1. Luxury Winter Fashion - There is an opportunity for disrupting the luxury market by creating a more affordable luxury winter fashion line.
2. Glamorous Winter Editorials - There is potential for disruption in the editorial and fashion photography industry by creating more natural and minimalist winter editorials.
3. Embellished Winter Wear - An opportunity arises in the winter wear industry for the creation and marketing of more embellished and glamorous winter wear.
1. Luxury Fashion - The luxury fashion industry can capitalize on the trend by incorporating more embellished and glamorous winter wear in their product lines.
2. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can disrupt the trend by creating more natural and minimalist winter editorials instead of glitzy ones.
3. Winter Wear - The winter wear industry can disrupt the trend by creating affordable yet luxurious winter fashion lines that are embellished and glamorous, yet accessible to the masses.