Like many other brands of vitamins and supplements do, Vitaritma packaging expresses a slightly clinical image so that consumers will take the product seriously as a means to improve their health. But what the B.V Mccann Erickson studio in Romania has done to the visual identity of the pills is to infuse a burst of color and stylized graphics to flaunt the tangible features of the product.
White rectangular boxes act as the base for each of the four types of vitamins that include those for relaxation, fat burning, energy and improved immunity. Every type has its own cursive label that corresponds symbolically to the symptom of the capsule. Additionally, very piece of Vitaritma packaging includes an illustrated adaptation of the signature V to represent the ideas of the vitamins' effects.
Vitaritma Packaging Exudes a Symptom of the Supplements, Vitality
1. Personalized Supplement Branding - Opportunity for brands to create unique, visually appealing packaging that reflects the intended purpose of the supplement.
2. Colorful Packaging Design - Brands can utilize bright colors and stylized graphics to differentiate their products from competitors in a clinical market.
3. Symbolic Labeling - Using symbolic labels that correspond to the intended purpose of the supplement can make it easier for consumers to understand the benefits of the product.
1. Nutraceuticals - Opportunity for nutraceutical companies to differentiate their products and enhance customer appeal through unique packaging and labeling design.
2. Graphic Design - Graphic design companies can offer their services to supplement and nutraceutical companies looking to revamp their branding and packaging design.
3. Marketing - Marketing agencies can assist supplement companies in creating effective packaging designs and marketing campaigns that appeal to consumers' desire for visually appealing and symbolic products.