The Vision Magazine 'Mosaic' cover story is a haunting photoshoot that has a vintage vibe. From the black and white shots and grainy quality to the frank stares and film noir-like poses, the images bring to mind another era as well as a supernatural presence.
Shot by Elizaveta Porodina, a photographer based in Munich, Germany, the Vision Magazine 'Mosaic' cover story is a slight departure from her incredibly feminine style. Although the flowing gowns and bejeweled accessories are rather feminine, there is a dominating androgynous element that makes the photoshoot that much more mysterious.
Starring model Nele from Model Management, the Vision Magazine 'Mosaic' cover story showcases dramatically ornate outfits that were styled by Susanne Marx.
The Vision Magazine 'Mosaic' Editorial Casts a Stylish Spell
1. Vintage-inspired Photography - Opportunity for the fashion industry to embrace vintage-inspired photography and styling to create visually striking campaigns.
2. Androgynous Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate androgynous elements in their designs to create a mysterious and unconventional image.
3. Supernatural Aesthetics - Opportunity for media and entertainment industries to explore the supernatural aesthetic in their content creation for an added sense of mystery and intrigue.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate vintage-inspired photography and styling, androgynous designs, and visually striking ornate outfits to create unique and captivating campaigns.
2. Photography - Photography businesses can specialize in vintage-inspired photography and supernatural aesthetics to offer a unique product to clients.
3. Media and Entertainment - Content creators in the media and entertainment industries can explore the supernatural aesthetic to create intriguing and visually striking films, TV shows, and music videos.