Virtual Leash is a perfect solution for concerned pet owners all around the world. The online website allows the customer to create their own online profile on the site that contains emergency contacts and a medical history. The website serves as a GPS tracking site that will send out all of your emergency contacts and messages once they find your pet through their system. The company uses Google Maps to connect to their customers so that they are aware of their pet’s whereabouts.
It can be quite stressful taking care of an animal especially in the first few years of their lives, but using Virtual Leash can help relieve some of that pressure. If you live in the city this may be a good option for you and your canine pet because it greatly increases the probability of finding your pet if he or she is lost.
Virtual Leash Connects Your Dog to an Online GPS Tracking Website
1. Online Pet Profiles - The trend of creating online profiles for pets that contain emergency contacts and medical history presents disruptive innovation for digital pet services companies.
2. GPS Pet Tracking - The trend of using GPS technology to track pets has created opportunities for tech companies to produce better and more innovative GPS pet trackers that can connect to online profiles and offer more features.
3. Virtual Pet Services - The trend of providing virtual pet services, including but not limited to tracking and emergency contacts, opens up opportunities for startups and established pet companies to offer more comprehensive digital services.
1. Pet Tech - The pet technology industry can benefit from the trend of using GPS pet trackers, as there is potential for creating more advanced trackers with a wide range of features.
2. Online Pet Services - The emergence of online pet profiles and virtual pet services creates opportunities for startups to disrupt traditional pet care industries with more innovative and convenient offerings.
3. Pet Insurance - As pet owners increasingly turn to digital pet services and technologies, there is potential for the pet insurance industry to evolve and expand its offerings to cover and support a wider range of digital pet services.