Vintage Tween Dresses will be hot this fall. According to Style Hive, "Anna Sui is a master of re-interpreting vintage styles into fresh romantic collections. For Anna, this Fall it's all about the Dandy and romantic menswear details. Think Savile Row a la Beau Brummer and Marching Band uniforms with big brass buttons."
You can pick up this dress for $580 at Bleac, "There's no good reason to pass up this couture-ish, studded and beribboned dress--one of Anna Sui's key pieces this season. With everyone from Sienna Miller to Beyonce dolling-it up in similar swingy styles, this is sure to be one of the hottest silhouettes this fall, the playful lace accents at the neckline and bust add softness to the bold geometric pattern of the velvet ribbon detailing. Black/grey wool blend tweed. Back zipper. Fully lined. Sizes 2-12."
Anna Sui's Donegal
1. Vintage Tweed - Fashion designers can explore innovative designs around vintage tweed materials and patterns
2. Romantic Menswear - Designers can create collections inspired by romantic menswear details like Savile Row and Marching Band uniforms
3. Swingy Silhouettes - Swingy styles like the Anna Sui dress can inspire designers to innovate new fashion items for this fall.
1. Fashion Industry - The vintage tweed trend and romantic menswear details can disrupt the fashion industry to create a new wave of creative designs in the market.
2. Textile Industry - The new demand for updated tweeds can encourage innovative textile productions and solutions.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers and fashion merchandisers can leverage the coming trend of vintage tweed to design creative window and in-store displays to showcase their product.