The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2011 took place on on November 9th, and as usual, the show was full of beautiful lingerie-clad models, glitter and sequins, and those amazing, famous angel wings.
The show will air for the world to watch on November 29th, and I personally cannot wait. The Victoria’s Secret Runway Show is always a must-see, and this year Maroon 5, Nicki Minaj, and Kanye West take the stage to perform during the show. Oh, and Kanye’s tour partner Jay-Z showed up for a surprise performance. Talk about star power.
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2011 features the usual Victoria’s Secret Angels like Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, and Alessandra Ambrosio (who wore an incredible pair of wings called ‘Passion Play,’ which took seven years to make).
Check out the photos from the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2011 and make sure to tune in on November 29th to watch all the fun!
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 is Awe-Inspiring
1. Glitter and Sequins - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by creating sustainable and eco-friendly alternatives to glitter and sequins.
2. Celebrity Performances - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry by creating virtual reality or holographic performances of celebrities for live shows.
3. Wing Designs - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by designing customizable and interactive wings for fashion shows.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore innovative materials and processes to create sustainable alternatives to glitter and sequins.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage virtual reality and holographic technology to create immersive and unique celebrity performances.
3. Design - The design industry can experiment with new materials and technologies to create customizable and interactive wings for fashion shows.