Sharing data wirelessly between gadgets is still a flawed system. If you'd rather not bother with bluetooth, see how you do with something more tangible like the Viceversal Flash Drive.
This innovative product by Rexplore is impressively thin and therefore goes nearly unnoticed when you carry it in your pocket. It looks like a little plastic rectangle, until you discover that a lightening and a USB connector can be drawn out from each end.
With this dextrous device, you can easily transfer media files between your iPhone or Android smartphone and your laptop or tablet. It welcomes Windows, Google and Apple operating systems and it's far less finicky than wireless sending and receiving. The Viceversal Flash Drive lessens the need for a computer intermediary in data exchanges.
The Viceversal Flash Drive Makes Info Sharing Between Gadgets Seamless
1. Two-sided Storage Devices - Opportunity to develop more versatile two-sided storage devices that can transfer data seamlessly across different platforms and devices.
2. Physical Data Transfer - Potential for further innovation in physical data transfer technology as an alternative to wireless sharing.
3. Thin and Portable Storage - Possible trend towards thinner and more portable storage devices that can easily fit in a pocket or purse.
1. Technology - The technology industry can benefit from incorporating physical data transfer technology into their products to offer a more versatile and user-friendly experience.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can explore innovative ways to create compact and portable storage devices for seamless data transfer between different devices.
3. Security - The security industry can potentially benefit from the development of secure physical data transfer devices that can offer an alternative to wireless data sharing and storage.