Design Scene's Highlights shoot is a couture editorial that shines a light on vibrant fashions. Photographer Lucas Menezes captures the series and works alongside wardrobe stylist Victor Galeno to transform his muse Thais Peregrino.
Thais poses in an arcade setting and dons designer pieces from Kenzo, Prada and Givenchy among other luxury labels. The model also sports more affordable but equally as bold pieces from American Apparel and Forever 21.
Embracing opulence, Design Scene's couture editorial exclusive is both playful and chromatic. The image series features beauty by Katheleen Santa Rosa who creates the image series' hair styling and makeup by hair styling and makeup.
Showcasing Moschino's fast-food inspired staples, Givenchy's Rotweiller sweaters and Kenzo's tiger-printed tops, this editorial is all about unattainable luxury.
Design Scene's Highlights Image Series Features Vibrant Fashions
1. Vibrant High Fashion - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for high fashion brands to make bold, affordable pieces to appeal to a wider market.
2. Fast-food Inspired Fashion - The trend of fast-food inspired fashion creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to incorporate food themes in their designs and marketing campaigns.
3. Arcade Aesthetic - The arcade aesthetic trend has a disruptive innovation opportunity to create immersive shopping experiences that appeal to customers who grew up playing arcade games.
1. High Fashion - High fashion brands can capitalize on the demand for vibrant and bold designs to create a new market segment of affordable luxury fashion.
2. Fast Food - Fast-food chains can collaborate with fashion brands to create fashion lines featuring their logos, iconic items and slogans.
3. Retail - Retail stores can create a shopping experience that incorporates the arcade aesthetic to attract customers who grew up with arcade games.