The Stripe collection belongs in the growing category of versatile furniture. Like large and modernized versions of vintage milk crates, the designs can be used as side tables, shelving and more. Yet the overall look is much more airy, which is one reason while this versatile furniture is not suitable as more traditional types of storage containers.
Designed by Natali Ristovska and Miki Stefanosk, the versatile furniture is lightweight colorful, coming in black, white and yellow. Its geometric shape is heightened with a set of crosses, three striped sides and on completely open end. This construction allows people to get even more creative with how they use the versatile furniture pieces. Particularly great for small spaces, the Stripe collection is nevertheless simple enough to complement any living area, tradition or contemporary.
Stripe by Natali Ristovska & Miki Stefanoski is Modern and Practical
1. Stackable Furniture - The Stripe collection's stackable design enables innovative space-saving solutions.
2. Versatile Furniture - The Stripe collection's multi-functional capabilities offer disruptive opportunities for furniture design.
3. Geometric Furniture - The Stripe collection's geometric shape opens doors for unique and modern interior design.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The Stripe collection presents an opportunity for furniture manufacturers to create innovative and space-efficient products.
2. Interior Design - The Stripe collection provides interior designers with a versatile and modern furniture option to enhance their projects.
3. Small Space Living - The Stripe collection caters to the growing market of small space dwellers, offering creative storage solutions.