Natural and organic beauty product brand Vanderohe recently came out with a new face serum, which is currently available from online retailers like NET-A-PORTER for $122 USD.
The serum features key ingredients like apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil, rosehip oil, cedarwood, roman chamomile, lavender, and more. With a 100% natural formula, the serum is made to balance and rejuvenate the user's complexion, without imposing synthetic ingredients or chemicals that could cause harm. In addition, all of the ingredients are of high quality and cold pressed, allowing them to penetrate the skin on the very first use.
To use the serum, consumers simply apply three to four drops in the morning and night. Although the serum can be used on its own, it can also be added to a moisturizer for more hydration.
Vanderohe's 'No.1 Nourishing Face Serum' Rejuvenates the Skin from Within
1. Natural Beauty Products - Opportunity for creating more natural and organic beauty products with high-quality, cold-pressed ingredients.
2. Ingredient Transparency - Disruptive innovation potential lies in providing full ingredient transparency for skincare products, building trust with consumers.
3. Customizable Skincare - There is an opening for personalized skincare solutions by allowing users to mix serums with moisturizers for enhanced benefits.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty industry can capitalize on the demand for natural and organic face serums by developing innovative formulations.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can benefit from featuring and selling natural beauty products through convenient online marketplaces.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry has an opportunity to promote natural skincare options as part of overall self-care routines.