The 'Home Price Guide' is a new tool that allows users to find out the estimated value of Australian homes. For those who are curious about the value of the homes in their area, this tool provides an easy way to check out surrounding properties.
The 'Home Price Guide' is available for free for both iOS and Android users. The handy tool allows users to search through more than 13 million properties in Australia to find out their estimated value. Aside from finding out the value of Australian homes, users can also view photos of the inside and outside of these properties.
While there are a number of online tools that display home values, these data sources often come with a hefty price tag. By providing this information for free, the Home Price Guide promotes transparency in the Australian real estate market.
This Tool Allows Users to Find Out the Value of Australian Homes
1. Free Property Value-estimating Tools - Providing free property value estimates disrupts the market by promoting transparency and accessibility.
2. Mobile Apps for Home Valuations - Mobile apps for estimating home values allow users to easily access property information on the go, opening up new opportunities for real estate professionals.
3. Increased Use of Big Data in Real Estate - The use of big data in property valuation can revolutionize the real estate industry by providing more accurate and comprehensive insights.
1. Real Estate - The real estate industry can benefit from integrating free property value-estimating tools into their processes to increase transparency and attract more customers.
2. Mobile App Development - Developing mobile apps for home valuations presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for app developers to cater to the growing demand in the real estate market.
3. Big Data Analytics - The increased use of big data in real estate creates opportunities for analytics firms to provide advanced valuation models and insights to real estate professionals.