Bold Makeup at Valentino Spring 2010 Couture
Famed fashion house Valentino has revamped their image to attract a younger, more youthful customer. Changing their typical silhouettes and including a palette of various colors and designs, the Valentino Spring 2010 Couture Collection has made a major splash on this year’s runways. To add a memorable touch, the models sported sheer ribbon blindfolds with every outfit. Designer Pier Piccioli says “the collection is about a woman wandering in this beautiful Eden. It’s a dream. Couture is a dream.”
1. Youthful Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to revamp their image and attract a younger customer base by incorporating bold colors and designs.
2. Memorable Runway Accessories - Innovative fashion accessories, such as sheer ribbon blindfolds, can add a unique and eye-catching element to runway shows and collections.
3. Dreamy Couture - Inspiration for fashion designers to create dream-like couture collections that transport the wearer into a beautiful fantasy world.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to embrace bold and unconventional designs to capture the attention of a younger demographic.
2. Makeup - Creative makeup trends, such as eyeshadow masks, can be incorporated into runway looks and inspire innovative beauty products for consumers.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can draw inspiration from the unique runway accessories, such as blindfolds, to create memorable and visually stunning event experiences.