'Stunlock Studios,' the game developer behind the battle arena games 'Battlerite' and 'Battlerite Royale,' launched 'V Rising,' a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) and survival game. In V Rising, players assume the role of an ancient vampire who has awoken from hundreds of years in slumber. The character must complete quests, build settlements, and compete with other players to regain their strength and become a powerful vampire lords.
The game has beautiful dark environments that range from gothic mansions to abandoned, cursed forests. V Rising features action RPG-style gameplay similar to renowned titles such as 'Diablo' and 'Path of Exile.' As of now, the game offers more than 40 hours of nonstop action to enjoy through its expansive in-game world.
Image Credit: Stunlock Studios
Stunlock Studios' V Rising MMORPG Launched in Early Access
1. Vampire Survival Game Trend - There is a growing trend towards vampire-themed survival games, presenting opportunities for game developers to create new and exciting games within this genre.
2. MMORPG Launch Trend - The launch of the V Rising MMORPG highlights the trend in the gaming industry towards more expansive and immersive online role-playing games.
3. Action Rpg-style Gameplay Trend - V Rising's action RPG-style gameplay similar to renowned titles such as 'Diablo' and 'Path of Exile' is a trend in the gaming industry, with many developers seeking to create games that offer a similar experience.
1. Gaming Industry - The gaming industry has a prime opportunity to explore the growing trend towards vampire-themed survival games and create new and exciting titles within this genre.
2. Online Gaming Industry - The launch of V Rising highlights the trend towards more immersive and expansive online role-playing games, presenting opportunities for game developers to create similar games within this industry.
3. Action Rpg-style Gaming Industry - The trend towards action RPG-style gameplay, as seen in V Rising, presents opportunities for game developers to create new games that offer a similar experience and appeal to gamers who enjoy this type of gameplay.