Wearing an eye as an earring or severed animal feet and intestines as necklaces doesn’t strike me as fashionable, but the world of high fashion seems to disagree.
V61, the upcoming special edition of V Magazine, comes with the “World of Women & Supreme,” a 96-page supplement featuring female models from Women and Supreme model agencies.
Wild poses are coupled with animalistic styling by Nicholas Grasa in the 'Pagan Poetry' shoot, producing captivating images by photographer Paul Rowland.
The participating models are Alana Zimmer, Alla Kostromicheva, Behati Prinsloo, Christina Kruse, Daiane Conterato, Darya Kurovska, Georgina Stojiljkovic, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Hannelore Knuts, Iris Strubegger, Isabeli Fontana, Meghan Collison, Mina Cvetkovic, Natasa Vojnovic, Ranya Mordanova, Rose Cordero, Suvi Koponen, Valentina Zelyaeva, and Yulia Kharlapanova.
V Magazine is always inventive and innovative with covers and stories, as you can see below.
V Magazine Shows Wild World of Women & Supreme Models
1. Animalistic Fashion - Opportunities for designers to push the boundaries of traditional fashion with provocative animal-inspired styles.
2. Avant-garde Photography - A chance for photographers to experiment with unusual themes and concepts to create striking and memorable images.
3. Controversial Editorial Content - Creating buzz and engagement by publishing edgy and provocative content that challenges societal norms.
1. Fashion - Introducing daring and unorthodox designs into the fashion industry to appeal to a new subset of consumers.
2. Photography - Experimenting with avant-garde concepts in photography to capture the attention of a broader audience and attract new clients.
3. Publishing - Creating compelling editorial content that is provocative and stimulating to readers, while still maintaining editorial integrity.