Lady Gaga is featured on the cover of V#61, the new issue of V Magazine. And Gaga’s bright orange tan is not the only quirky thing about the cover. You see, the cover comes with peel-on peel-off Marc Jacobs glasses in two flavors, blue and pink.
“When the Marc Jacobs pink hooded coat and glasses came down the runway, I knew there was only one person I wanted to see in it: Lady Gaga,” editor-in-chief Stephen Gan explained to The Cut. “Growing up as a kid obsessed with new wave, I would cut up paper sunglasses and put them onto celebs’ faces on magazine covers. These plastic peel-on and peel-off glasses come in pink and blue and are actually based on the Marc Jacobs ones that came down the runway!”
Lady Gaga was shot for the issue by Mario Testino with styling by Nicola Formichetti.
V Magazine Offers Peel-Off Lady Gaga Glasses
1. Interactive Magazine Covers - There is an opportunity for magazines to create interactive covers that engage the reader and stand out from other publications.
2. Fashion Accessories on Magazine Covers - By partnering with fashion brands, magazines can include limited edition accessories on their covers to increase sales and create buzz around the publication release.
3. Celebrity Collaborations on Magazine Covers - There is an opportunity for magazines to collaborate with celebrities to create unique and eye-catching covers that appeal to a wider audience.
1. Magazine Publishing - Magazine publishers can explore innovative ways to increase sales and subscriber numbers by offering interactive and unique features on their publications.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion brands can partner with magazines to create limited edition accessories and products, resulting in increased exposure and revenue for both parties.
3. Photography and Styling - There is an opportunity for photographers and stylists to experiment with innovative ways to showcase their work on magazine covers and create distinctive visual experiences.