Face masks have become commonplace in the COVID-19 pandemic as a way to help combat the spread of the virus, which is seeing new products like the 'UVMask' be created to help enhance their capabilities. The face mask features a two-layer design that will filter air through a high-efficiency filter to capture allergens, pollutants, dust, smoke and more. The unit also features a UVC light system with that will eradicate any pathogens and purify air up to 99.99% 10-times faster than the wearer can breathe to ensure they are always supported during wear.
The 'UVMask' uses a replaceable filter that will provide between 40 and 50 hours of filtration before needing to be replaced and will deliver up to six hours of use per charge.
The 'UVMask' Uses UVC Light to Sterilize the Air
1. UVC Light-powered Face Masks - Opportunity to innovate and create face masks that utilize UVC light to sterilize the air and increase filtration efficiency.
2. Two-layer Mask Design - Potential for creating masks with additional layers to filter out more pollutants and pathogens.
3. Replaceable Filters on Face Masks - Opportunity to create more eco-friendly face masks by designing them with replaceable filters instead of disposable ones.
1. Healthcare Industry - Potential to improve healthcare industry by creating innovative face masks that better protect medical professionals and patients.
2. Consumer Goods Industry - Opportunity to develop new face masks that are more efficient, sustainable, and meet the demands of consumers during pandemic.
3. Sustainability Industry - Opportunity to create more sustainable face masks by designing them with replaceable filters and reducing waste in the environment.