Keeping a smartphone powered up when in the car is essential for virtually all drivers and users alike, so the Spigen SteadiBoost USB-C car charger is intended to provide a speedy solution to do so. The adapter works by being plugged into an existing 12V outlet in the car cabin and will go to work providing access to a USB-C port as well as a USB-A port. The USB-C port will deliver 27W of power, while the USB-A port offers support for Quick Charge 3.0 technology to quickly power up your choice of device.
The Spigen SteadiBoost USB-C car charger utilizes the brand's IP technology in order to intelligently detect the kind of device connected and provide just the right amount of charging power required.
The Spigen SteadiBoost USB-C Car Charger Powers Two Devices at Once
1. Smartphone Car Charging - Opportunity for manufacturers to develop more efficient and convenient smartphone charging solutions for vehicles.
2. Dual Port Chargers - Increasing demand for car chargers with multiple simultaneous charging capabilities opens up opportunities for innovative dual port charger designs.
3. Quick Charge Technology - Quick Charge 3.0 technology presents opportunities for companies to develop faster charging solutions for mobile devices, enabling users to quickly power up their devices on the go.
1. Automotive Accessories - Opportunity for companies specializing in automotive accessories to develop innovative car chargers and adapters to meet the growing demand for convenient smartphone charging in vehicles.
2. Electronics Manufacturing - Manufacturers in the electronics industry can capitalize on the trend by producing efficient and high-performance car chargers with dual port capabilities, catering to consumers who require charging solutions for multiple devices during car journeys.
3. Mobile Technology - Opportunities for mobile technology companies to incorporate Quick Charge technology into their devices and develop compatible charging solutions that offer faster and more efficient charging capabilities for users.