Urinals have been the target of design 'innovation' and experimentation lately, with some designs a hit and most a miss. Joining the crazy camp is this Japanese mechanical urinal in Osaka that is all sorts of wrong. What a strange experience for a little kid (see video). Imagine putting your penis in a musical laughing, singing clown with a huge mouth (and teeth) that keeps going up and down.
Image courtesy Gizmodo.
This one is up there with the similarly freeky Spongebob Squarepants Musical Thermometer going up your bum....
1. Innovative Urinal Designs - Opportunity to develop unique and functional urinal designs that enhance user experience.
2. Interactive Bathroom Fixtures - Potential to create interactive fixtures that provide entertainment or information to users.
3. Personalized Restroom Experiences - Opportunity to create tailored restroom experiences that cater to individual preferences and needs.
1. Bathroom Fixtures - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the development of unique and interactive bathroom fixtures.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity to incorporate entertainment elements into everyday products, such as urinals.
3. Hospitality - Potential to create personalized and unique restroom experiences in hotels and other hospitality settings.