In an effort to bring back some of the athletic styles that were popularized back in the 1990s, Urban Outfitters and FILA collaborated to design an exclusive collection of basketball-inspired apparel.
To highlight some of the most unique pieces within the collection, Urban Outfitters and FILA launched an editorial to go along with it, which features a male and female model to show how versatile some of the styles are. Included in the collection are cropped hoodies, simple long-sleeved shirts, branded jerseys, graphic tees with sporty silhouettes on them, shorts, varsity jackets, track pants, and more.
In addition to the many different pieces of apparel, the Urban Outfitters and FILA collection includes sneakers and slip-on sandals for the summer.
Urban Outfitters and FILA Teamed Up for an Exclusive Collection
1. Nostalgic Fashion - Opportunity for brands to collaborate and design collections that pay homage to iconic styles from the past.
2. Athletic-inspired Clothing - Growing trend of combining comfort and style in everyday clothing.
3. Gender-neutral Apparel - Increasing demand for fashion items that are not restricted by gender and can be worn by anyone.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for designers and retailers to tap into the nostalgia and comfort trends to create new products that resonate with consumers.
2. Sportswear - Brands can expand their offerings beyond traditional athletic gear by incorporating retro and fashion-forward elements into their collections.
3. Footwear - As sneakers and sandals become more mainstream, footwear companies can offer options that blend comfort and style for both athletic and everyday wear.