If you've got a thirst for coffee and a need to have some adjustments made to your guitar, a visit to this unique coffee shop in Toronto offers a way to kill two birds with one stone. Aptly named Coffee Guitar, this is a novel place to kick back and connect with other guitar enthusiasts. The owner of this unusual shop is Bruce Domoney, an expert guitar repairman and now, baristo. In creating Coffee Guitar, Domoney describes: "I wanted a more relaxed environment where people could hang out in a guitar environment, and where it would bring the technician closer to the people."
The artful guitars that hang on the walls of the shop also double as items up for purchase. In the future, there may even be plans for Coffee Guitar to sell its own brand of custom instruments.
This Unique Coffee Shop Offers Java and Guitar Tune-Ups
1. Guitar-themed Cafes - Create coffee shops that offer a unique guitar-focused experience, attracting guitar enthusiasts and providing guitar repair services.
2. Combining Hobbies - Explore the concept of combining different hobbies or interests in a single space to cater to a niche audience.
3. Branded Instruments - Consider creating and selling custom-branded instruments alongside a unique coffee shop experience.
1. Coffee Shops - Incorporate a guitar-focused theme or offer guitar repair services to differentiate and attract a specific customer base.
2. Music Retail - Explore partnerships with coffee shops to create unique guitar retail experiences that combine the sale of instruments with guitar repair services.
3. Artisanal Instruments - Position your brand as a supplier of handmade, custom instruments in collaboration with coffee shops to provide a unique purchasing experience.