Unika, a Canadian custom swimwear company that was founded by Betsy Campos, announced that it would be showing its support to the many young women affected by Breast Cancer by partnering with Rethink Breast Cancer.
Throughout October, otherwise known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Unika will donate 10 percent of all of its sales to the charity. This includes the sales from its entire swimwear collection, as well as the fashion-forward face masks it created from its materials for the the cause.
Those interested in supporting Rethink Breast Cancer through Unika's partnership can purchase its swimwear and masks online, or book an appointment at its Yorkville store in Toronto to get the perfect custom swimsuit.
Image Credit: Unika
Unika is Donating 10% of Its October Sales to Rethink Breast Cancer
1. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity for the fashion industry to invest in sustainable and ethical manufacturing processes for swimwear.
2. Cause Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to align with charitable causes, contributing a portion of sales to support initiatives.
3. Customization - Opportunity to offer personalized and customized products, such as custom swimwear, to cater to unique customer preferences.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands should embrace ethically made swimwear to meet the demand for sustainable and socially responsible products.
2. E-commerce - Online platforms can provide easy access to ethically made swimwear and facilitate cause-related purchases.
3. Charity - Charitable organizations can explore partnerships with businesses to create mutually beneficial cause marketing campaigns.