At a first glance, there doesn't seem to be much to the underwear packaging for Levi's Basics. But to show off the new line in style, MAD Projects was put to the task of developing a unique package for the line of men's socks, shirts and undergarments.
The 200, 300 and 400 series each have a different design and useful purpose after the clothing items have been removed from the packaging. For example, the 200 series boxes also double as a working match strike, the 300 series is resealable and can be used to keep coffee grounds fresh, and the 400 series boxes are made with real wood paneling. The Levi's Basics socks also come in a glass jar that could easily be reused as well. With a focus on using more lasting, authentic materials for packaging, this reinforces how practical the line of Basics truly is.
Levi's Basics Underwear Packaging Boasts Additional Uses
1. Multipurpose Packaging - Levi's Basics Underwear Packaging showcases the trend of creating packaging that serves multiple purposes, encouraging sustainability and resourcefulness.
2. Authentic Materials - The use of authentic materials in packaging, such as real wood paneling and glass jars, is a trend that emphasizes durability and longevity.
3. Reusability - The trend of reusability is demonstrated by the glass jar packaging for Levi's Basics socks, encouraging customers to repurpose and reduce waste.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can explore the opportunity to create multipurpose packaging for clothing items, providing added value to customers.
2. Sustainable Packaging - The sustainable packaging industry has the potential to innovate by incorporating authentic and reusable materials into their designs.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can take inspiration from the resealable packaging of Levi's Basics and explore ways to keep food fresher for longer.