The Under Armour Rush Collection is the latest creation from the athletic wear brand that will enable sports enthusiasts to train harder and push themselves further. Created in partnership with technology company Celliant, the athletic wear garments are designed to recycle the energy exerted from the body during workouts or when the athlete is recovering. This will work to enhance circulation in all the right areas to help the wearer feel more supported as they go about their daily training capabilities.
The Under Armour Rush Collection consists of several garments to choose from and has been extensively worn by athletes Stephen Curry and Anthony Joshua over the past eight months to ensure they're ready for the mainstream market. The collection will be available starting on April 11.
The Under Armour Rush Collection Enhances Performance and Recovery
1. Energy Return Athletic Wear - Athletic wear that recycles energy to enhance performance and recovery.
2. Celliant Technology - The use of Celliant technology that enhances circulation to improve athletic performance.
3. Personalized Training Gear - Customized athletic wear that caters to specific training requirements.
1. Athletic Wear Industry - The development of energy-enhanced athletic wear that sets new standards for the industry.
2. Sports Technology Industry - The integration of Celliant technology into sports-related products and applications.
3. Personalized Training Industry - The creation of personalized athletic wear that caters to individualized needs and preferences.