Shertex, the brand known for its unbreakable nylons, recently expanded its product line to include unbreakable nylon socks. These socks can be pulled, stretched, or stomped on and still retain their shape and structure. This is thanks to Shertex's patent material that boasts a strength 10 times that of steel. The nylon is made using fibers extruded from the ultra-durable thermosplastic.
Moreover, these incredible unbreakable nylon socks are antimicrobial so that your socks and shoes remain odorless and fresh. Sweaty feet shouldn't be a concern either thanks to the socks' high level of crystallinity and molecular mass that allows heat to quickly transfer and your feet to be cool to the touch. These unique socks are a great life-time investment for frequent nylon sock wearers.
The Sheertex Socks are Made Using Fibers Extruded From Thermosplastic
1. Unbreakable Nylon Materials - Shertex's patent material could lead to the development of other unbreakable nylon products in the market.
2. Antimicrobial Products - The use of antimicrobial technology in everyday products could be a growing trend in the market, driven by consumer demand for hygiene and cleanliness.
3. Sustainable and Durable Products - The use of thermoplastics in durable products could lead to a sustainable way of producing long-lasting items that reduce waste and lessen environmental impact.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate the use of unbreakable nylon materials in their products to create long-lasting and durable products for their customers.
2. Health and Wellness - The use of antimicrobial technology in everyday products could be a new opportunity for the health and wellness industry, especially in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
3. Sports and Leisure - Athletic brands can incorporate the use of Shertex's unbreakable nylon technology in their products, including socks and other gear, to provide customers with high-quality, long-lasting, and durable products.