Designer Ulyana Sergeenko's new Spring Couture 2013 Collection is a stunningly striking blend of 19th century fashion, Victorian influences and a touch of modern fairytales.
Sergeenko's collection showcases a whimsical fairytale-like display of fashion. With the use of several different sized and styled hats, embroidered tops, floor length dresses and uniquely fitted accessories, the collection is able to blend a variety of influences together to form a beautifully chic collection.
The collection blends 19th Century conservative fashion including large straw hats, full dresses and puffy shirts with Victorian-inspired corsets and slim-fitted ensembles. Sergeenko even adds a touch of fairytale magic with a long red cape referencing red riding hood.
This spring couture 2013 collection by Ulyana Sergeenko is a wonderfully eclectic fashion line, and is sure to attract fashionistas looking for the next big thing.
The Ulyana Sergeenko Spring 2013 Collection is Eclectically Chic
1. Whimsical Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of whimsical fashion that combines vintage elements with a touch of fantasy for a truly unique style.
2. Eclectic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a collection that blends different fashion influences and eras, resulting in a visually striking and unconventional style.
3. Modern Fairytales - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design a fashion line inspired by fairytales, incorporating elements like capes and enchanted accessories to create a sense of magic and wonder.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unconventional combinations of fashion styles and eras to create unique and attention-grabbing collections.
2. Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of uniquely fitted accessories that complement and enhance the whimsical and eclectic elements of fashion.
3. Apparel Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace the trend of modern fairytales by producing garments with enchanting details, such as capes and intricate embroidery.