Hard times are the inspiration behind the Uylana Sergeenko Fall '15 Couture Collection. After her label went under unfortunate circumstance due to the Russian economic crisis, Sergeenko used the Soviet era as influence for her latest couture collection.
Though this collection tells a story of fallen aristocrats forced to live among the working class, its looks are far from inferior. The Uylana Sergeenko Fall '15 Couture Collection offers opulent fabrics, decorative designs and lush pieces that are the very definition of couture.
A pale pink bustier dress is worn with a blue maxi fur while many mini dresses are decorated with colored sequins inspired by confetti. Alongside the classic lush looks, sheer tops also make an appearance giving this collection an undeniable sex appeal.
The Ulyana Sergeenko Fall Couture Collection Tells a Story of Soviet Russia
1. Moody Couture - Incorporate inspirations from difficult times and economic crises, creating couture collections that tell stories of resilience and adaptation.
2. Opulent Fabrics - Experiment with luxurious fabrics and decorative designs to create couture pieces that exude elegance and sophistication.
3. Sheer Chic - Introduce sheer tops and garments with undeniable sex appeal into couture collections, adding a modern twist to classic looks.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can embrace the influence of difficult times and economic crises to create unique and emotionally-charged couture collections.
2. Textiles - Textile manufacturers can develop opulent fabrics with intricate decorative designs to meet the demand of high-end couture brands.
3. Retail - Retailers can cater to the growing interest in couture by curating collections that feature sheer tops and garments with modern and sensual designs.