The Ultimo Diamond Back Miracle Bra is as luxurious as they come, with 32 dazzling, 1-carat white diamonds adorned on the back strap. Wowza. The UK lingerie brand can now claim the title of creating the world's most expensive bra.
The diamond-encrusted lingerie was a collaborative design by Ultimo creator Michelle Mone OBE and renowned jeweler Grant Macintyre. The all-white bra may look like an ordinary bust-enhancing top up front, but boasts a dazzling secret from behind. The brand has created a replica model that sells for a more reasonable $56; however, the jewel-encrusted skivves can be created with a custom order call -- talk about one high-roller purchase.
Consider ordering a couple of bodyguards and a bullet proof briefcase to keep the Ultimo Diamond Back Miracle Bra safe from unwanted attention.
The Ultimo Diamond Back Miracle Bra is Beyond Lavish
1. Luxury Lingerie - Expensive and extravagant lingerie designs are becoming increasingly popular, offering opportunities for high-end brands to create unique and luxurious undergarments.
2. Collaborative Design - The collaboration between lingerie brands and jewelry designers is a trend that presents opportunities to create exclusive and innovative pieces that combine both industries.
3. Replica Models - Creating affordable replica models of luxury lingerie allows consumers to experience the style and design of high-end brands without the expensive price tag.
1. Luxury Fashion - The luxury fashion industry can capitalize on the trend for diamond-encrusted lingerie by creating exclusive and extravagant designs for high-end consumers.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry designers have the opportunity to collaborate with lingerie brands to create unique and stunning pieces that combine the beauty of precious gems with the sensuality of lingerie.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can benefit from the increasing demand for luxury lingerie by creating online platforms that offer exclusive and customizable options for high-end consumers.