Harvey Nichols' Latest cover story features model Ulrikke Lundsgaard who is captured by photographer Rankin. This editorial graces the publication's March/April 2019 issue and spotlights expressive and psychedelic eye makeup looks. The beauty looks are created by makeup artist Marco Antonio who teams up with hairstylist Nick Irwin and manicurist Jess Thompson.
Named after David Bowie’s song 'Rebel Rebel,' this image series recreates the late star's iconic makeup that always aimed to make a statement while blurring gender lines. In addition to rainbow-hued and all-pink eyeshadow applications, Harvey Nichols' newest cover story by Rankin also highlights more subtle makeup like a smudged red statement lip along with artistic ombre nail art.
Image Credit: Rankin
Harvey Nichols' Rebel Rebel Cover Story Stars Ulrikke Lundsgaard
1. Expressive Eye Makeup - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the makeup industry to create more unique and daring products that allow users to express themselves.
2. Iconic Makeup Looks - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry to recreate and modernize past iconic makeup looks to appeal to a new generation of consumers.
3. Artistic Makeup Techniques - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the makeup industry to experiment with new techniques and products to create more artistic and creative makeup looks.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can benefit from the trend towards more expressive and daring makeup, which opens up opportunities for creating innovative and unique products.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend towards more daring and expressive makeup looks by incorporating them into their runway shows and editorial shoots.
3. Media and Marketing - The media and marketing industry can leverage the trend towards more creative and artistic makeup techniques by featuring them in their advertisements and editorial content.