Philadelphia-based startup swimwear brand, Twlve Swm, aims to foster inclusivity through its comfortable and confidence-boosting design. The brainchild of the company, Ebony Dozier, follows her branded philosophy, "Don't just wear the swimwear, become one with it!" to produce swim gear for women of all shapes and ethnicities.
With high-quality elastic straps and fabrics, consumers can feel secure in their Twlve Swm attire. The startup company is currently looking for manufacturing partnerships via Kickstarter in order to deliver the product quality it strives towards.
The long-lasting design is set to feature recyclable fabrics to encourage sustainability. In addition, customers will be able to return packaging to the company so that it can be reused or recycled for a discounted future purchase.
Image Credit: Kickstarter
Twlve Swm is a Confidence-Boosting Swim Brand Featuring Flashy Prints
1. Inclusive Swimwear - Opportunities for creating swimwear lines to suit women of all shapes and ethnicities.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunities for creating fashion items with a focus on reducing waste and environmental impact.
3. Crowdfunding Manufacturing - Opportunities for companies to utilize Kickstarter to fund manufacturing partnerships.
1. Fashion - Creating sustainable and inclusive fashion items.
2. Manufacturing - Offering crowdfunding opportunities for manufacturing partnerships.
3. E-commerce - Providing an online platform that fosters inclusion through the sale of swimwear for all women.