It seems as though people still require a reminder that smoking kills and the latest reminder comes in the form of the Tuyvo Ashtray. Shaped like a big 7.62 caliber bullet sleeve, the Tuyvo Ashtray is made out of concrete. Essentially treating cigarettes as gun powder, the social message sent by this design is pretty big.
Designed by Slava Balbek, the top of the Tuyvo Ashtray is carved with a simple saying in Ukrainian, where she is from. It reads, "Smoking Kills." Since a lot of teens and young adults are still taking up the horrible habit, this ashtray is cool enough to grab their attention and strong enough to leave an impression. Not to mention it's shareable enough to inspire others to promote it on social media.
The Tuyvo Ashtray is Meant to Show How Deadly Smoking Is
1. Anti-smoking Awareness - Creating unique and attention-grabbing products, like bullet-inspired ashtrays, to raise awareness about the dangers of smoking.
2. Socially Conscious Design - Developing designs that have a strong social message to provoke thought and inspire change.
3. Promoting Healthier Habits - Using innovative and creative products to encourage people, especially young adults, to quit smoking and adopt healthier habits.
1. Social Impact - Creating products with a strong social message to raise awareness and promote positive change.
2. Design and Lifestyle - Developing unique and eye-catching designs that resonate with consumers and make a statement.
3. Health and Wellness - Innovating products that encourage healthier choices and habits, specifically targeting the issue of smoking.