French automaker Renault is working hard to prove that size doesn't matter when it comes to assessing a vehicle's power and performance, with its new Megane R.S. showing that the turbocharged hatchback is not an automotive oxymoron, but is real and here to stay.
The Renault Megane R.S. comes fitted with a turbocharged 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine that is capable of churning ou up to 280 horsepower as well as 288 pound-feet of torque. Aside from its powerful engine, this turbocharged hatchback also offers a number of other desirable features including steering-axis technology and enhanced rear-wheel steering to enable tighter turns.
With a broad package that includes classic hatchback appearance, aggressive engine performance and enhanced steering control, the Renault Megane R.S. is a true example of automotive innovation built around the modern consumer's needs.
The Renault Megane R.S. Blends Compact Looks With Big-Time Performance
1. Turbocharged Hatchback Cars - The Renault Megane R.S. showcases the potential of turbocharged hatchbacks in delivering powerful performance.
2. Compact Looks with Big-time Performance - The Renault Megane R.S. demonstrates that compact cars can pack a punch without sacrificing style.
3. Enhanced Steering Control - The Renault Megane R.S. highlights the importance of advanced steering systems in improving maneuverability.
1. Automotive Industry - Automakers can explore the market potential of turbocharged hatchbacks and develop innovative offerings to meet the demand.
2. Sports Car Manufacturing - Sports car manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of compact yet powerful vehicles by incorporating turbocharged engines into their designs.
3. Automotive Technology - Companies specializing in automotive technology can focus on developing advanced steering systems to enhance maneuverability in compact cars.