There is always a risk when it comes to traveling with all of your valuable ID cards and passport in your bag, but with the Tumi ID Lock collection, you won't have to worry quite so much.
The new TICON collection of Tumi bags are outfitted with a little red pocket that incorporates metal threads into its linen lining, which is called the ID Lock. Any cards and other valuable items that have RFID chips with your personal information on them, can be stowed away in this pocket and no identity thieves will be able to send signals to swipe that info.
Tumi ID Lock collection is not only smart, it also looks amazing with a stylishly quilted panel and gorgeous leather features that go with anything.
The New Tumi ID Lock Collection Blocks RFID Signals
1. RFID Blocking Accessories - The trend of creating RFID-blocking features for accessories will continue as consumers become increasingly aware of identity theft risks.
2. Smart Security Travel Gear - The trend of integrating smart security features, such as the ID Lock pocket, into travel gear will continue as travelers seek to protect their valuable identity information.
3. Fashionable Security Accessories - The trend of combining fashion and security features, demonstrated by the Tumi ID Lock collection, will continue as consumers demand both function and style in their accessories.
1. Travel Accessories - The travel accessories industry has an opportunity to incorporate more smart security features, such as RFID blocking technology, into their products.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to create more fashionable security accessories, such as the Tumi ID Lock collection, to meet the demand for both style and function.
3. Cybersecurity - The cybersecurity industry has an opportunity to improve and promote awareness of RFID security risks and solutions, such as the ID Lock pocket.