Now you can accurately measure the quality of a hug thanks to Celina Alvarado and 'Try Me.' 'Try Me' is a sensor that grades and tweets the quality of a hug.
'Try Me' measures hugs based upon the duration and the pressure felt. The rankings it can give can measure anywhere from "refuses to call that a hug" to "hugged verynicetomeetyou style." Check out the links to see more from Celina Alvarado and be sure to read below to see more hugging innovations from the Trend Hunter archives.
Celina Alvarado's 'Try Me' Measures and Tweets the Quality of Your Hug
1. Quality-measuring Sensors - Opportunity to develop sensors that can measure the quality of various experiences for enhanced feedback and analysis.
2. Social Media-connected Devices - Potential for creating devices that connect to social media platforms to share real-time data and experiences.
3. Emotional Analytics - Emerging field of emotional analytics that can analyze and quantify human emotions for various applications.
1. Wearable Technology - Wearable technology sector can explore incorporating quality-measuring sensors for personalized and connected experiences.
2. Social Media - Social media industry can leverage social media-connected devices to enhance engagement and real-time sharing.
3. Market Research - Market research field can benefit from emotional analytics to gain deeper insights into consumer experiences and preferences.