Luca Finotti directs the Triton fashion film which is the latest video feature for Made In Brazil. The visionary video displays prismatic underwater imagery and stars model Andre Ziehe.
Andre channels an underwater god, sporting a mermaid tail and other opulent accessory pieces picked by stylist Beverly Osemwenkhae. The model's bold looks are all handmade by glamorous designer duo The Blonds whose pieces are worn by stars that include Beyonce, Katy Perry and fashion risk-taker Lady Gaga.
The stunning Triton fashion film embraces a concept of myth and fantasy that is brought to life by filtered light modulations and prismatic visual effects. With dreamlike imagery and a soundtrack by Stefano Fontana, this memorable merman video aims to push the fashion envelope.
The Triton Fashion Film Channels Underwater Royalty
1. Prismatic Imagery - The use of prismatic visual effects in fashion films presents an opportunity for brands to create visually stunning and captivating marketing content.
2. Underwater Fashion - The incorporation of underwater themes in fashion films opens up possibilities for brands to explore unique and ethereal storytelling techniques.
3. Collaborative Design - The collaboration between fashion designers and filmmakers offers a disruptive innovation opportunity to create immersive and creative fashion experiences.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage prismatic imagery and underwater themes to produce visually striking and memorable brand campaigns.
2. Film-making - The film-making industry can explore the use of prismatic visual effects and underwater concepts to create visually captivating and imaginative films.
3. Jewelry and Accessories - The jewelry and accessories industry can collaborate with fashion filmmakers to showcase their products in unique and visually stunning ways using prismatic and underwater themes.