UK-based activewear brand Sweaty Betty specializes in a myriad of high-end performance gear including this triathlon wetsuit that is made-to-measure. The bespoke athletic garment is made from eco-friendly YAMAMOTO neoprene and is a design collaboration with water gear manufacturer SNUGG.
This triathlon wetsuit hugs a wearer's curves and can be customized for a bespoke fit. The black and white wetsuit is accented with hot pink detailing that adorns its back and is an athletic garment that marries form with function. The wetsuit is not only comfortable but is equipped with a Buoyancy Control System that improves a swimmer's overall performance by boosting hydrodynamics.
In addition to its YAMAMOTO base, the water-resistant garment is also accented with Neo X neoprene panels that keep the shoulders aligned without restricting a wearer's flexibility.
This Triathlon Wetsuit by Sweaty Betty Boasts Customizable Neoprene
1. Customizable Athletic Apparel - The trend of creating made-to-measure athletic gear provides disruptive innovation opportunities in the customization market.
2. Eco-friendly Performance Wear - Eco-friendly materials in performance wear are disrupting the traditional market with sustainable options for consumers.
3. Buoyancy Control Technology - The use of buoyancy control technology is disrupting the traditional performance wear market, allowing for enhanced performance during activities such as swimming and triathlons.
1. Sportswear - The sportswear market could benefit from incorporating customizable, eco-friendly, high-performance products into their lines for a more sustainable and tailored approach to athletics.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Sustainable fashion can take advantage of advancements in technology and materials to create eco-friendly, made-to-measure clothing that not only looks good but performs well during athletic activity.
3. Water Gear - Collaborative efforts between water gear manufacturers and activewear companies provide opportunities for the development of innovative products utilizing new materials, designs, and technologies.