The Triangle Notebook is a quirky take on the traditional journal. Although still a simple, geometric shape, it really re-imagines one's relationship not only with notebooks in general. The interaction between user and diary is slightly tweaked, enough to make you analyze every word jotted down and every space filled.
Designed by Tan Mavitan, the Triangle Notebook is also nifty because it uses less paper material, which is obviously good for the environment. On a more practical level, its smaller size makes it easier and more convenient to carry around. Considering that many people can use their phone to take notes now, this Triangle Notebook redesign makes you want to use a physical journal again.
The Triangle Notebook is Cute, Quirky and Practical
1. Quirky Journals - There is an opportunity for businesses to create and market quirky and unique journal designs that appeal to consumers looking for something out of the ordinary.
2. Compact Notebooks - The demand for compact notebooks is growing, offering businesses a chance to create smaller and more portable journal options for on-the-go consumers.
3. Environmentally Friendly Note-taking - Businesses can tap into the increasing consumer desire for eco-friendly products by developing journals that use less paper and promote sustainability.
1. Stationery Manufacturing - The stationery manufacturing industry has the opportunity to innovate and produce unique journal designs that cater to consumers seeking quirky and practical notebooks.
2. E-commerce - With the growing demand for compact and unique journals, the e-commerce industry can take advantage of this trend by offering a wide selection of unconventional notebook options.
3. Sustainable Packaging - The sustainable packaging industry has the potential to collaborate with journal manufacturers to develop eco-friendly packaging solutions that align with the environmentally friendly note-taking trend.