For our first winter Trend Hunter Fun Day, we headed out to the San Diego backcountry to go on an epic waterfall hike.
The beautiful mountains were our backdrop and trail mix was our fuel as we headed out on this sunny January day. Besides falling into a few creeks and having trouble running downhill, everything went smoothly as we arrived at our destination--the waterfall!
Our trail eventually led to a lagoon that was fed by a raging waterfall. We broke for lunch and enjoyed the sights and sounds of nature. Only in San Diego can you go on a winter hike to a waterfall that isn’t frozen.
Life is good when you’re a Trend Hunter.
Trekking Through San Diego's Mountains
1. Nature Hiking - Companies can offer team-building activities that involve exploring nature and enjoying the sights and sounds of waterfalls like Trend Hunter Fun Day did.
2. Adventure Tourism - The growing popularity of adventure tourism can be a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for the travel and tourism industry, with waterfall hiking being a potential unique selling proposition.
3. Wellness Retreats - Hiking retreats with activities such as waterfall trekking can cater to consumers looking for wellness and adventure experiences, presenting opportunities for the hospitality and wellness industries.
1. Team Building - The team building industry can offer waterfall-hunting hikes as a unique and refreshing activity to boost team morale and promote bonding among colleagues.
2. Travel and Tourism - Companies in the travel and tourism industry can tap into the adventure tourism market by promoting waterfall-hunting hikes as a unique and exciting activity for adventure-seekers.
3. Hospitality and Wellness - Hotels and resorts can incorporate waterfall-hunting into their activities and offerings to attract wellness-minded consumers who are looking for adventure experiences as part of their vacation.