We're ecstatic to launch this 2 minute trailer, which showcases the history of Trend Hunter, its founder, Jeremy Gutsche (that's me!) and its rise to 500,000,000 total views and 1,000,000 Facebook Fans. The Trend Hunter documentary also highlights TrendHunter.com's new Toronto office, Shelby Lee Walsh (VP Operations & Community), Marcus Daniels (COO), Emily Evans, Jordan Sowunmi and Olivia Gissing.
This has been a big year for all of us, and we owe it all to our loyal readers who have helped us grow, especially all those who have submitted trends, provided feedback and submitted ideas.
As we look forward to 2012, we're getting ready to completely reinvent, but we spend so much time looking forward that it's pretty rad to watch this video and take a glimpse back at our short, but exciting history.
The concept behind the video was the brainchild of our superstar realtor, Chris Fyvie from Colliers International. Unlike typical realtors, Chris is a digitally connected guy who really took things to the next level when finding Trend Hunter a new home. In addition to having the top website in Toronto on commercial real estate (Office Search Toronto). Thanks to Chris and the good folks at Colliers Canada, especially Sarah Eadie and Chrystal LeBlanc.
Finally, a big thanks to Blair Vermette and Lee Harris of Crucial Pictures, who were kind enough to make this video. Both Lee and Blair are exceptionally talented film makers, and now, they are creating their own niche by making 2 minute corporate documentaries. If you're looking for a way to highlight YOUR company, a Crucial Pictures 2 minute documentary is one of the most cutting edge, sincere ways to capture your company's brand and spirit.
The History of TrendHunter.com Documentary
1. Corporate Documentaries - Opportunity for companies to use 2 minute documentaries as a cutting-edge and sincere way to capture their brand and spirit.
2. Digital Realty - Disruptive innovation opportunity for realtors to leverage digital connectivity and find unique spaces for businesses.
3. Retro Reflections - Trend of looking back at exciting histories to gain inspiration for future reinvention.
1. Film Production - Opportunity for filmmakers to carve out a niche by creating 2 minute corporate documentaries.
2. Commercial Real Estate - Opportunity for real estate companies to stand out by offering digital connectivity and unique spaces for businesses.
3. Tech and Media - Opportunity for companies to tap into the trend of retro reflections and leverage it for advertising or content creation.